To ensure a thorough and well considered approach to management, a number of strategies have been developed in consultation with stakeholders to guide actions and protect values in the Park. The strategies are prepared in accordance with the Wellington Park Management Plan.
Documents developed to direct management and on–ground work include the:
- Wellington Park Walking Track Strategy 2003;
- Wellington Park Bike Strategy 2005;
- Wellington Park Fire Management Strategy 2006;
- Wellington Park Design and Infrastructure Manual;
- Wellington Park Signage Manual;
- Wellington Park Sustainable Transport System; and
Weed management is also strategically addressed in the Park.
The Trust has also endorsed the relevant sections of the Greater Hobart Mountain Bike Masterplan.
Contact the Manager for more information.